Friday, March 6, 2009

Packin em' on!!

So I went to my monthly baby appointment yesterday, my first appointment in my 3rd trimester and when I came in and weighed in I got brave and asked "So how much weight have I gained since my first appointment?" When I asked I winced, scared at what the answer would be. In the first few months of this pregnancy I was so sick, so nauseous and I never threw up but it was constant gagging all day long and I didn't have an appetite at all, it was HORRIBLE! The doctor put me on meds which just made going to the bathroom impossible! So I stopped taking those and just dealt. Well we sat down and she took my blood pressure, looked at some of the other pages in my chart and said "Well since your last appointment you've gained 9 lbs" 9 POUNDS? Exsqueeze me? She said total I have put on 30 lbs. I still have 3 months left people! I was hoping to not stuff my face this time around but I'm just so hungry!!! I gained 60 lbs with Justin...HELLO, he weighed 7 lbs..what's wrong with that picture? So I'll have to update my NEW weight when I got back in 4 weeks...Ok, I'm off to go find some sweets....

3 comments:

RT said...

LOL, maybe its the sweets? The cockies oops I mean cookies? :) I gained 60 too...and she was 7 lbs. yikes!

Kalei said...

I gained 60ish pounds with Kai and 50ish pounds with Violet....goodluck. Can I send you some cookies so you don't starve to death over there? =) Will we see you when we are there in May?

The Rambler said...

Argh.....find me some sweets too :)